Why choose JXLA instead of another log analyzer ?
There's some benefits in JXLA that, you cannot find in another log analyzer:
- It's written in Java, not Perl (AWStats) or C (webalizer)
- JXLA is not slow :-), even if it's written in Java !
- Output can be easily customizable by site, 'just' write its XSL stylesheet
- Good recognition of browsers and OS information
- Country locator, to get an idea of where your customers are from
- JXLA was been written for parsing log files containing logs from different sites
hosted on our platform
- Are you offering free hosting, and the websites url are like http://my.server.com/login_or_whatever/ ?
JXLA can easily generate all reports based on the beginning of the uri ( ie can generate seperate
reports for http://my.server.com/login1/ and http://my.server.com/login2/ ...) .
- JXLA has been running for many years on Novadeck platform,
and now it runs, since many months, on Siteo without problems
- No need to know regexp to configure JXLA, the process has been simplified @see